Last Updated on May 17, 2022
*NEW FREEBIE ALERT* Lush is giving away a whopping 100,000 free bath bombs on Wednesday 27th April!
The high street cosmetics store, famous for its AMAZING bath bombs and luscious scented self-care products, is celebrating World Bath Bomb Day by handing out free bath bombs in-store, while stocks last.
The super-friendly Lush employees will be on hand to help you choose your favourite and will also give you more information about their ‘Book A Bath’ ultimate bathing experience!
This is currently available at their Lush spa locations in Bath, Oxford Street, and Liverpool and is £40 for a 30-minute bathing experience and 15-minute consultation.
Each experience also includes a bath bomb, a fresh face mask, and cooling eye pads. Sounds lovely!
Don’t miss out, head to your local Lush store on Wednesday, April 27 early!
If you can’t make it, don’t worry. Did you know Lush also offers a free face mask when you recyle their classic black pots at their stores?
For more freebies and free samples, check out the following posts:
- 30+ genuine product testing opportunities to get free stuff
- Genius ways to get free food & drink
- How to get exciting freebies in the mail every day
- 30+ freebie sites to check daily for freebies
- How to get unlimited free perfume samples in the UK
- 60+ birthday freebies to claim on your birthday
- How to get free makeup & beauty samples
- Writing to companies to get freebies
- How to get unlimited SoPost samples in the post
P.S. for £100+ worth of freebies and deals, don’t forget to sign up for my 30-day freebie challenge!
Pin for later…