Welcome to my blog! I’m Collette and I love helping people discover ways to save money and put more cashback in their pocket each month.
What inspired me to start this blog?
I started this blog and my Instagram page to share how I score freebies and what I sell on eBay to make money. Since then it’s grown massively and I thank you to all my thousands of readers who visit here regularly to get my latest money-saving tips & tricks and listen to me waffle on!
A few little facts about me…
- My love for freebies & competitions started when I was just 5 and won a free meal from a TGI Fridays Sesame Street Colouring competition
- I used to work for one of the big UK freebie sites as a freebie finder (so know all the places to find free stuff!)
- In 2018, I quit my job to sell stuff on eBay full time for a living (DISCLAIMER – I returned to full-time work about a year later to help us save for a house quicker but kept this as my favourite side hustle)
- I once made the papers because I managed to eat for free for a whole week!
What you’ll find on my blog
My goal is to share all of my thrifty secrets with you, so you’ll find:
- Fun and practical ways to save money
- My favourite money-saving apps and websites
- Freebies, competitions and giveaways
- Lots of eBay tips & tricks
Plus loads more to help you boost your budget! I also want to show you that you don’t have to give up life’s little luxurious and there are ways to save money and still live your best life.